THE PHASES OF THE CLOTHING STORE
If you are going to start your own business, first of all, choose a field of activity, your own intuition will help you in this. Listen to it, and it will tell you in what business you will be able to succeed, and in what – it is better not to try. If your intuition tells you that selling clothes is your calling, then you are faced with the question of how to open a clothing store.
The procedure for opening a store consists of several stages:
1. you need to get all the permits for trade. They are issued in the following organizations:
– in the city Executive Committee – certificate of registration of individual entrepreneur;
– in the tax office – the certificate of the single tax;
– after that, the pension Fund should be registered. Here you are assigned a number for which you must have all previously received documents, as well as a passport and identification code.
2. Pick a room for the store. An important role is played by the area in which the store will be located. If it is, for example, a residential area of the city, the buyers are likely to be mothers with children, schoolchildren, Housewives. The range of goods directly depends on it.
The best option to start is to rent an area in a shopping center or rent an apartment located on the first floor. To search for premises, you can contact a realtor’s office or Agency or study the ads and look for the most suitable option.
3. Think over the design of your store. Do not spend money on luxury interiors, but at the same time, the store should look attractive. If you do not have your own imagination – hire professional designers. Remember that the services of a private professional will cost you an order of magnitude cheaper than the services of firms.
4. Search for suppliers. The easiest solution is to search through the Internet. Perhaps in your city there is a company for the production of clothing you need range. We can try to arrange deliveries there.
5. Personnel selection. If you are not going to stand behind the counter yourself – hire one, maximum two people. But it has to be people polite, accurate, able to convince unobtrusively the buyer.
Now you are a shop owner. You have to work on the study of the demand for a particular clothing. You need to be aware of the ever-changing fashion, look for new suppliers, new products, only then your store will flourish. Do not forget about advertising your institution.