GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT FOR BUSINESS
The basis of the paint is a light-saving material – phosphor TAT 33, which forms a glow in the dark every day up to 12 hours.
Today luminous paints based on phosphor are so safe that they cover the human skin, creating a colorful show in Nightclubs and entertainment parties.
Fluorescent paint is designed for different surfaces, choose the appropriate type and paint: wood, glass, plastic, metal, fabric, paper in a convenient way for You. Taking a conventional brush and stencil, you can create a luminous pattern on the wall or ceiling, You can easily paint a souvenir, making it glow in the dark.
A series of phosphor paints goes well with different directions, create in such niches:
– Interior and exterior design, landscape design;
– Glowing wheels cars, external tuning, with elements of airbrushing on the body;
– Outdoor advertising, colored fluorescent banners, citylights;
– Painting Souvenirs cumulative paint and their implementation;
Live flowers and plants with the effect of luminescence;
– Sparkling nail polishes, nail extensions;
– Glowing t-shirts, caps, sneakers;
– External signs with the name of streets and house numbers, systems; security and self-luminous evacuation signs;
– Print unusual photos that will highlight themselves in the dark;
– Decorative stones for decoration of premises, garden;
– and much more;
Create your own business with minimal start-up costs. All you need is a small range of paints for different surfaces. Choose your niche and start working, secure several directions at once.
Unusual product with unique luminous properties;
Long shelf life of paints, more than 5 years;
The opportunity to open businesses in different niches;
Minimum investment, start working with small orders;
Absolutely safe product;
Additional direction for business owners, expanding the customer base;
Flexible business model (services, production, direct sales, integrated work);
– Ability to work in different regions, implementation via the Internet and social. toils;
You do not need special skills to work with luminous paint, all work is carried out as with conventional paints.